Sunday, December 20, 2009

Wild and Crazy thing...

She shot out of her carrier this morning like a bat out of hell. If it wasn't for the almost completely sideways head she would be just like any other kitten. Screaming that it was way past her breakfast and ready to bust some heads she dove right in a gobbled down about 5mls of Mammalac. The she saucily walked around, telling the entire world her problems. She has a big ass voice on her. Probably some Siamese in her mix, based on her colouring and screeching.

Here she is, yelling in all her sideways glory.



The other cats are none to impressed with the screaming beast. They can't come in and meet her until her quarantine is over though. They've had their vaccines, but I'd never forgive myself if something ever happened to them. My boy Calvin is prone to URIs, so I feel its better safe then sorry.

The dogs are super interested too, but they can't come in either. I have no worries about them hurting her (not on purpose anyway) as they are very good with the cats. Especially cat savior extraordinaire Bram. He tends to get very protective over kittens I bring home to foster, seeing as he found this one himself I'm sure he'll be quite the good Mr. Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment